Friday, October 25, 2013

Political Standpoint Quiz

Based on the following results, I'm a pretty moderate Liberal. My Standpoints are mainly Liberal but the first test tagged me as a Post-Modern. On my third quiz I landed pretty close to the middle. The last chart showed me just barely on the line between the center and the left. I consider myself to be pretty open to new viewpoints which is why I'm pretty close to the middle in my opinion.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Based on your responses, YOU are a… Post-Modern

Along with 13% of the public
----------------------------------------------------------
Overall, your political values are closest to those of a…Liberal Democrat--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Are 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The RED DOT on the Chart shows where you fit on the political map.
Your Results

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 70%

Your ECONOMICS issues Score is 40%

This quiz has been taken 20,037,741 times

According to your answers, the political group that agrees with you most is...

CENTRIST
Centrist prefer a "middle ground" regarding government control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention and sometimes support individual freedom of choice. Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind, tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.
--------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment